Project Intern - Summer at P1 Group
Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
P1 Group is seeking candidates for a Mechanical/Plumbing Construction Project Management Internship for Summer 2018 in our Las Vegas, Nevada office. This is a paid position.
The responsibilities of the Intern are to assist Project Managers with active projects and obtain exposure to many functions of the construction contracting industry. Interns are paid P1 employees.
- Current enrollment in a college/university degree program related to Mechanical Construction. Junior or Senior college level by Fall 2018. (We will verify your enrollment, degree program and year in school.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer software, including spreadsheets, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must have access to drive a well-maintained vehicle. Must have up to date registration with the local Department of Motor Vehicles. Both the candidate and the vehicle must be currently covered on a personal insurance policy.
- Candidates who are in the area and are able to part-time during the school year are preferred.
About our company:
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation package.
See Job Description