Lead Consultant - US at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Infosys– Lead Consultant - Functional AR, AP, GL, Advanced Collections, Lockbox process and Revenue orchestrations Consultant
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Charlotte, NC. This position may require 20% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with IT.
• Well versed with the areas like AR, AP, and GL, Advanced collections, Lockbox process, and revenue orchestrations areas. Exposure to Oracle Projects will be big plus.
• Strong Functional skills with good understanding of end to end business processes.
• Understanding of various metric reporting.
• Good stakeholder management skills (internal and external).
• Basic SQL knowledge is must.
• Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodology, preparing BR100, MD050 and TE040 from the business requirements.
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin