Dispatcher at Waste Connections
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico
Requisition Primary LocationHobbs, New Mexico
R360 Environmental Solutions; a Waste Connections company, is the nation’s leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country.
We have position available for a night Dispatcher at our site in Hobbs, NM. In this position you will be taking calls from our customers and dispatching our drivers to the customers. This is a very fast paced position that requires strong computer skills, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Answers incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Plans and schedules daily jobs in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Assigns drivers based on capabilities and daily time in service in order to comply with DOT regulations.
- Routes trucks using effective journey management skills. Ensures complete and accurate directions to job site to maximize efficiency and safety.
- Ensures that all rig moves are communicated to the appropriate salesperson and field supervisor.
- 1 year of experience working as a Dispatcher is preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Typing 40 wpm and 10 key by touch.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).