Clinical Coordinator at US Renal Care Inc
Posted in Admin - Clerical 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Macon, Georgia
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for assisting with management and operation of the clinic. This position assumes full responsibility for the dialysis clinic in the absence of the Facility Administrator. RESPONSIBILITIES: REQUIREMENTS: U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
• Works with Administrators on developing optimal staffing and patient schedules.
• Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Works with the Facility Administrator to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record.
• Assists the Facility Administrator with necessary Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow up as required.
• Serves as a resource/subject matter expert for patient needs and issues, staff education and in-service sessions as necessary, working closely with the Educators.
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Meet CMS minimum requirement of 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 3 months experience in providing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
RESPONSIBILITIES: REQUIREMENTS: U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.