Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Senior Principal – Business Consulting (SAP - S4 HANA Finance)
As a Sr. Principal consultant, you will be leading teams of consultants to define, design, build, test, and deploy SAP solutions and processes. You will interface with customers to build confidence and lead/guide the team in conducting due diligence and issue resolution. You will anchor proposal preparation and contribute to branding, thought leadership, knowledge management and capability-building with the objective of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Configure/design S4HANA finance for Infosys clients
• Create/contribute S4HANA finance related practice artifacts
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Masters preferred
• At least 10 years of SAP finance work experience and at least 10 years of consulting experience with a minimum of 2 year S/4 Hana finance and 2 projects
• Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 12 years of SAP Finance configuration experience
• At least 12 years of consulting experience
• At least 3 years of hands on S/4 HANA work experience with experience from a minimum of 3 projects
This job will entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin