LEGAL ASSISTANT at Connect Staffing, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Savannah, Georgia
We are seeking a Legal Assistant/Receptionist for a Litigation Group in Savannah, GA. The ideal candidate will meet most if not all of the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years of recent litigation experience in a law firm environment
- Experience coordinating and scheduling depositions, mediations, client meetings; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; preparing and filing discovery requests; trial prep; preparing general correspondence
- E-filing in various State and Federal courts
- High School diploma required; college degree a plus
- Strong work ethic with positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent word processing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle administrative tasks including filing, file creation, time entry, calendaring appointments, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Able to communicate with wide variety of individuals, including clients, to respond to inquiries relating to case status and case related events
- Able to think proactively and anticipate needs of attorney
- Able to review and organize a large volume of documents for production and/or filing
- Proficiency in FileSite and/or iManage
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and document management via the Cloud
- Knowledge of Aderant and FileTrail a plus
Only candidates authorized to work in the U.S. with a stable resume and law firm experience will be considered. To apply directly for this position, go to our website at connectstaffinginc.com or email a resume to email@example.com.
Connect With Us
Connect Staffing is your link to successful recruiting – connecting the best people with the right jobs. We specialize in staffing for legal and corporate positions and offer the convenience of permanent, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing options. Our unique approach combines thorough screening and testing, cutting-edge technology and spot-on intuition. We put this to work for Atlanta's most respected corporations and law firms for the mutual benefit of clients and candidates. Visit our website at www.connectstaffinginc.com.
See Job Description