Principal - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Role: Principal Consultant - Business Consulting (SAP CBP-TPM)
• Understand industry process designs for CBP ( Customer Business planning)
• Conduct detailed requirements gathering workshops for various processes in scope and build consensus on requirements to be incorporated into detailed design.
• Use industry best practices, other Infosys implementations, and knowledge of CBP functionality to build detailed “to-be” process designs for various processes in scope.
• Conduct “gap” analysis between “as-is” processes and “to-be” process designs for various processes in scope.
• Collaborate with functional/technical team to evaluate how CBP and TPM can bridge the “gap” between “as-is” and “to-be” processes for various processes in scope and address any limitations that are identified.
• Documentation of high level design.
• Co-ordination of solution configuration, testing, UAT.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 10 years of SAP CRM with TPM work experience and at least 5 years of consulting experience.
• Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Experience delivering SAP CRM with TPM with at least two full lifecycle implementations.
• CRM baseline and TPM/TFM/TCM specific configuration experience with SAP ECC integration.
• Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
• Experience defining systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design/prototype, test and implement SAP and TPM solutions.
• Experience organizing and implementing the TPM process.
• Experience utilizing written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment.
• Experience Configuring CRM and BI for promotional data.
• General understanding of BPS planning layouts, ECC claims processing/accounting.
• An ability to inspire team to deliver on-time and to a high standard.
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
• Experience within consumer goods industry. automotive or life sciences industries.
• Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the CPG industry
• Demonstrates some experience with SAP Hana Technology.
• It is preferred that candidates will also live within 2 hours drive time of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Basking Ridge, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin