Senior Principal - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Enterprise Insights – Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting Enterprise Insights Practice Helps clients create Business Value from Data and Insights. Our service offerings include: Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, Master Data Management and Data Governance
Senior Principal - Business Consulting (Business Analytics)
Location: Chicago, IL / Basking Ridge, NJ / New York City, NY
• Senior Principal is part of the practice leadership team.
• Work with client to drive transformation programs around Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance
• Lead strategic transformation programs across all stages: Strategy, roadmap & business case definition, Design and implementation programs
• Lead proposal development and pursuits for multi-million dollar programs. Manage pipelines from opportunity identification to contract
• Lead project teams. Mentor, coach and develop consultants.
• Contribute Practice Development: Identify data and analytics trends in the industry. Define relevant consulting offers and solutions. Author Point of Views and publish in industry journals
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 12 years of relevant work experience with at least three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
• Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Deep understanding of companies in specific industries: Life Sciences, Pharma and Medical Devices
• Experience in: Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience. Creating Data lakes, data warehouses for sales and front office
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
• Prefer MBA Degree.
• It is preferred that candidates will also live within 2 hours drive time of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Basking Ridge, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin