Financial Aid Advisor at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a full-time Financial Aid Advisor.
- Advise prospective students of all tuition funding sources available.
- Assist students with questions regarding the completion of the Financial Aid applications.
- Conduct entrance interviews, testing, and exit interviews as required by Title IV and company regulations.
- Accurately and timely prepare forms.
- Prepare students promissory notes and ensure that promissory notes are properly completed and signed with required documentation.
- Maintain any required employment certifications with applicable state agencies.
- Perform other duties related to student financial aid packaging efforts as assigned.
- Minimum of Associate's Degree required.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial aid regulations with specific knowledge of FFEL Loan Programs, PELL Grants, and Title IV.
- Minimum of 1 year experience administering FFEL and PELL in a college setting.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Must be able to pass a credit check.
See Job Description