Emergency Medicine Physician at Mayo Foundation
Posted in General Business 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rochester, Minnesota
Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you - including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists - to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN seeks a residency-trained, board certified/eligible Academic Emergency Physician to join our practice. The opportunity includes the following:
- Clinical practice in a busy (75,000 total annual visits with 15,000 pediatric visits), high acuity academic ED and Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- A newly expanded and renovated state of the art ED and Pediatric ED
- Teaching in outstanding Emergency Medicine residency programs, the Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education and Mayo Medical School
- Collaboration within an integrated network of 21 other Emergency Departments in the upper Midwest and with colleagues in Florida and Arizona
- A world-class multidisciplinary simulation center
- Collaboration with system engineers and analysts, programmers and designers from the Center for the Science of Healthcare Delivery, to study and optimize ED Operations
- Numerous opportunities for collaborative research, with administrative support and intramural funding available
- Accomplished colleagues with an unwavering commitment to high value patient care, education, and research
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).