Emergency Medicine Physician at Mayo Foundation
Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fairmont, Minnesota
Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you - including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists - to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System is a group of clinics, hospitals, and health care facilities that provide primary and specialty care close to home. Across all locations, you'll find life-changing career opportunities within a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect. Mayo Clinic Health System is consistently recognized as among the best health care systems in the nation.
Southwest Minnesota Region:
- Potential leadership opportunities early in your career
- Flexible scheduling that allows monthly vacation and numerous consecutive days off
- Shifts shared equally without preference to tenure or experience
- Multiple opportunities to pick up additional shifts to maximize compensation
- Mayo Clinic is on the cutting edge of health care reform
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package:
- Salary exceeds competitive hourly rate
- Excellent medical, dental, and spending account provided
- World famous Mayo malpractice coverage
- Generous CME stipend
- Retirement pension ensures secure financial future
Mankato Practice Model: Mankato is located in a beautiful river valley south of the Twin Cities. It is a progressive college community with outstanding four-season recreational actives (16 lakes within 25 miles).
- Mayo Clinic Helicopter based in Mankato 24/7
- Multispecialty Clinic & integrated hospital owned by Mayo Clinic
- Brand new state of the art (26 bed) facility
- 1656 hours = 1 FTE
- 1.8-1.9 patients / hour
- 29,000 visits/year
- Admit rate: 22%
- Full specialty backup
- Physician double/triple coverage, 17/24 hours with scribe support
Fairmont Practice Model: Fairmont, known as the "City of Lakes" offers outstanding four-season recreational activities and many other quality of life characteristics for the whole family. Fairmont is located 2 hours south of Twin Cities.
- Multispecialty clinic and integrated hospital owned by Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic helicopter service
- 12,000 visits per year
- Double coverage 12 hours each day; 12 hour shifts (7a and 7p)
- Trauma level IV
- Specialty backup includes OB/GYN, General Surgery, and Orthopedics
- Hospitalist program for admissions
- Full service Radiology and Laboratory Departments
Inquiries may contact:
Fairmont, known as the "City of Lakes," is located in the south central part of Minnesota, just two hours south of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro and one hour south of Mankato, Minnesota. An exceptional lifestyle awaits you in Fairmont's friendly small town atmosphere with amenities truly unique for cities of its size. Fairmont offers outstanding four-season recreational activities and many other quality of life characteristics for the whole family including a safe & friendly community with exceptional school systems. The population is around 12,000 with a patient population base of around 60,000. For more information, visit www.visitfairmontmn.com
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).