Senior Cisco Network Engineer - Voice (Government) at AT&T
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Lorton, VirginiaJob Description:
- Provides technical knowledge and skill in using Cisco specialized applications in the areas specified.
- Experienced in the operational environment and using high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation methodologies on complex problems which require in-depth knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Applies principles, methods and knowledge of the functional area of expertise to specific order requirements and in the process uses advanced principles and methods to arrive at practical, innovative solutions.
- Designs and prepares technical reports, data bases, studies, and related documentation, makes charts and graphs to record results. Has in-depth knowledge of security requirements for specialized information transfer applications and is skilled in preparing technical reports and providing other services required by the order.
- Experience configuring Cisco Routers and Switches in a voice environment. In-depth knowledge of Cisco’s Unified Communications Product line such as Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection and collaboration applications, features and services (e.g. Webex Meetings Server, Attendant Console, etc).
Educational Requirements: Desired - Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, computer science, or a mathematics-intensive discipline that provides substantial knowledge and skill in engineering large, complex projects that are closely related to the work required by the task order. Available to travel worldwide (2-weeks to 6-months or longer based on the project requirements)
Experience Requirements: Five years of intensive and progressive experience in the last ten calendar years in the individual’s field of study and specialization. In-depth knowledge of Cisco’s CUCM Telephony Product line – BE6K-7K series servers. Three years of operations experience.
Required Clearance: Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret
Desired: Cisco Certified Voice Engineer
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V