Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: East Hampton, New York
As a BNB Bank CSR, one will be responsible for opening, closing, selling and servicing all of the banks deposit and consumer loan products to new and existing customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Open, close, sell and service all of the banks deposit and consumer loan products. Employ knowledge of the bank’s products and services to provide appropriate solutions to customers’ financial needs.
• Perform new account and file maintenance reviews to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
• Support the new business development efforts of the branch manager through in-branch sales, phone contact with customers/prospects, and direct mail campaigns/follow-up.
• Receive and investigate customer inquiries.
• Make decisions within their realm of authority (i.e., overdrafts, overrides, signature guarantees, staffing) in lieu of absent managers.
• If needed, operate a teller cash box and performs all teller functions.
To be considered, one must possess:
• Excellent customer service skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Cash-handling experience required
• Three to five years retail banking experience preferred
• Advanced PC, Network, E-Mail, Director, Internet, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and Transaction Research experience preferred
• Thorough understanding of compliance and record keeping requirements
• Must be a notary public or become one within 6 months
Who we are:
BNB Bank Headquartered in Suffolk County, New York, has been meeting the needs of Long Island businesses and families since 1910. Now more than 100 years later, our commitment to the tenets of community banking remain as strong as ever: We develop long-term relationships with local customers, offering banking knowledge and an understanding of the local marketplace while taking an active role in making the towns and villages we serve better places to live and work.
At BNB Bank, we take a proactive role in our communities to help make them better places to live and work. We are committed to helping employees grow; we offer endless opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Many Success Stories. One Bank.