Membership Service Assistant at Community Health Network
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
The Membership Service Assistant position is located on the west side of Indianapolis, Indiana
• The Membership Service Assistant is responsible for implementing activities which will attract, enroll, and retain members at Community Healthplex Sports Club
• First point of contact for all Membership Services questions and responsible for answering and following up on members' questions
• Provides every aspect of service to all members from the inception and throughout the life-span of the membership
• Communicates on a continual basis to the members in order to maintain retention, build meaningful relationships, provide communication of events and services, and to obtain a client base in which to generate referrals through the relationships he or she builds
• Generated referrals are expected to make up 65% of the sales made by the Membership Service Assistant
Customer service and sales experience is required
Minimum of two years of post-high school training is required. Associates degree strongly preferred
• Must have superior communication skills, written, oral, and over the phone
• Represent Healthplex in the most positive manner possible and be able to work with confidential and private information
• Must maintain the professional dress code of Community Healthplex
• Must be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and be able to learn proprietary software for data entry and point of sale
This position will work various hours from 8:00am – 8:00pm, Monday-Friday. This position will require flexibility with working mornings, evenings and weekends.
Sales, Customer Service, Membership, Healthplex
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.