Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Assistant Manager – Customer Service
In the role of Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for preparing the service quality plan, manage the team, ensure process compliances, resolution of escalations, Knowledge Management Compliances with the objective to sustain delivery predictability and meet client and internal commitments on a continuous basis for the specific processes under purview within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, resource planning and training, performance management of the team, Service level agreement and process compliance, knowledge management, process reengineering, resource optimization and overall governance of the team.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Leading and managing a team of call center employees
- Ongoing training and mentoring for team members
- Analysis and reporting
Location for this position is Des Moines.
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· At least 6 years of experience in customer service field
· At least 6 year of experience in customer service role
· Knowledge of insurance domain and claims processing
· At least 2 year of team handling experience
· Communication Skills
· Analytical skills
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.