Executive Director at Mentor Washington
Posted in Executive 30+ days ago.
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Mentor Washington seeks an experienced visionary leader, ready to elevate the impact and reach of the organization statewide.
Mentor Washington supports more than 90 statewide youth mentoring organizations in Washington to increase the number of children who have mentors and improve the quality of their
programs which, in turn, increases the positive impact on youth through mentoring. Mentor Washington is one of 28 states affiliated with MENTOR, the National Mentoring Partnership.
The Executive Director reports to the Board Chair and works with the Board of Directors to implement the vision, mission, and strategic plan of Mentor Washington.
- Expand and diversify revenue sources as the lead fundraiser for the organization.
- Recruit and develop a statewide diverse Board of Directors.
- Implement a marketing strategy that will increase statewide awareness and use of the services that Mentor Washington provides for youth mentoring.
- Grow and sustain public-government and private-corporate partnerships.
- Fundraising results.
- Comprehensive donor stewardship.
- Board development, engagement, and expansion.
- Implementation of effective marketing and communication strategies.
- Staff management, development, and motivation.
- Teamwork development.
- Social justice, equity and cultural competency.
- Non-profit organizational operations, financial and accounting, and budgeting.
- Minimum of 5 years related non-profit leadership experience; 10 years preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with master's degree preferred.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Employment at Mentor Washington is contingent upon successful completion of drug testing and criminal background screening as well as successful past employer reference checks. Mentor Washington is an "at will" employer. No relocation assistance is provided.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.