Client Specialist at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dresher, Pennsylvania
The Group Universal and Group Variable Universal Life administration team is currently seeking an experienced professional with excellent collaboration, communication, client support and technical abilities to support the administration processes of existing Group Insurance accounts.
This position will work closely with the Client Coordinator, Operations teams, Account Management, TPA’s and clients to offer exceptions customer service during implementation and on-going administration of GUL/GVUL clients.
- Manage the file feed process and has responsibility for research and resolution of fall out
- In partnership with the Client Coordinator is responsible for the end to end payment process of active cases including: payment file feeds, error reconciliation, and suspense management
- Supports departmental process improvements by providing Subject Matter Expertise to project teams
- Independently manages multiple customized processes for clients ensuring exceptional service delivery
- Develops Subject Matter Expertise in the administration systems, processes, and client expectations for the GUL/GVUL client base
- Interacts directly with Customers, TPA’s and Brokers to support research and resolution of inquiries
- Provides QC and QR for various administration processes and partners with operations team to resolve outstanding items
- Minimum of 3 years Group Insurance (GI) experience with experience supporting life products and advance products such as Group Universal and Group Variance Universal Life insurance a plus.
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required
- Subject matter expertise of GI administration platforms and supporting processes (LinxG, CMWS, CustomerOne) preferred
- Enthusiastic go-getter, self-motivated, flexibility and willingness to adjust with departmental needs
- Ownership mentality and strong drive to see challenges through to full resolution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root causes
- Proven results orientation and ability to meet strict client and regulatory deadlines
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills with the ability to interact and forge strong relationships both internal and external
- Advanced excel experience including pivot tables, formulas and reporting functionality