Office Administrator - Sledgehammer Games at Sledgehammer Games Inc
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Foster City, California
Provide support and assistance to the Operations team in the administration and management of the studio.
Administration & Facilities Management:
- Help coordinate and manage events both in and outside of the studio
- Work with outside vendors to ensure successful events
- Stock kitchen with drinks and snacks.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Keep storage rooms organized and track inventory.
- Distribute and manage deliveries, mail and shipments.
- Create and submit expense reports.
- Coordinate as needed with property management office regarding air conditioning, janitorial, and engineering related facility issues.
- Manage inventory and borrowing system for a library of games and movies.
- Cover front desk during Receptionist’s lunch.
- Code and route incoming invoices for payment.
- Assist employees with desk moves and workstation adjustments.
- Set up and clean up food and drinks for meetings.
- Keep the kitchen and the remainder of the studio neat, clean, and stocked, anticipating needs in advance.
- Pick up items as needed from local vendors for team meetings and other office needs.
- Resolve a variety of unforeseen problems and issues that arise daily.
- Greet visitors and maintain a professional front desk and reception area.
- Assist with travel arrangements using the AXIOM system.
- Maintain a secure office, issue access cards and process non-disclosure agreements for visitors.
- Will involve interaction with all levels of Activision personnel on a variety of issues ranging from low to very high priority and at varying levels of confidentiality.
- High School diploma required. College degree preferred or in progress.
Qualifications, skills and/or requirements:
- Excellent verbal skills, able to communicate clearly and diplomatically.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to maintain a polished and professional attitude with internal and external customers as a member of the Operations team.
- Previous admin experience.
- A desire to pursue a career in studio operations.
- Access to a car.
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Call of Duty: WWII, at www.sledgehammergames.com.