Manager, Institutional & Intermediary Marketing at Prudential
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
At Prudential Retirement, we are passionate about making long-term financial security a reality for millions of individuals. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. Our teams are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put people at the center and help improve organizational and individual wellness.
The Full Service Institutional Engagement Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of plan sponsor and intermediary engagement marketing activities for the Full Service business within Prudential Retirement. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker who seeks to deeply understand the specific needs and behaviors of plan sponsors and intermediaries, using innovative methods to drive engagement and loyalty.
This individual will also be involved in developing and driving an integrated strategic marketing plan that supports business objectives around growth, retention and profitability. The individual will work closely with corporate partners (Customer Office, Brand Marketing) and other division marketing leads to ensure alignment with the Corporate brand and foster partnership around cross division initiatives.
The Institutional Engagement Marketing Manager will work closely with our Sales and Client Service teams in addition to other constituents across the business (Product, Customer Experience and Research).
The Institutional Engagement Marketing Manager plays a key role within an organization that is structured to partner with the business to drive growth and engagement. This individual will be accountable for delivering scalable, high impact solutions that create differentiation in the market place.
Partner with members of the Full Service Marketing Strategy team to:
- Develop high impact and focused marketing strategies and execution plans that reinforce the brand and value proposition, drive growth and engagement among plan sponsors and intermediaries.
- Ensure marketing strategies reduce cost and complexity and are repeatable and scalable.
- Develop learning agendas and continuous improvement models for all activities.
- Ensure deep customer insight is at the center of all marketing plans.
- Ensure marketing activities adhere to budgeted allocations, advising on making trade-offs and choices to drive high impact solutions using the best methods possible.
- Ensuring an "end-to-end" mindset and connectivity across all marketing actions.
- Ensure we are maximizing impact of external and internal communications.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic marketing experience with a proven track record of driving engagement through market differentiation. Other relevant qualifications are:
- 5-7 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry (intermediary and plan sponsor engagement experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid understanding of the Retirement industry
- Experience working with external agencies
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience with digital marketing and new marketing trends
- Proven analytical skills enabling the individual to collaborate with others to identify potential solutions and to think objectively
- Strong project management skills, with high attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills—good marketing story teller
- FINRA Series 6 license required within 120 days of hire