Senior Principal - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Senior Principal Consultant - Business Consulting (S4 HANA Supply Chain)
• Configure/design S4 HANA Supply Chain functionality for Infosys clients
• Conduct requirements gathering workshops
• Demonstrate knowledge of S4HANA Best Practices, available product functionality by release and communicate expertise with client
• Create/contribute S4HANA Supply Chain practice artifacts
• Execute research on S4 HANA Supply Chain functionalities
• Lead defining S4 pre-configured solution focusing on Supply Chain scope
• Lead building POVs of business process innovations using S4 HANA Supply Chain
• Define the future role of Supply Chain Executives
• Lead solution definition for client specific needs during opportunity to closure cycle
• Lead proposal discussions for S4 led Supply Chain transformations
• Present POVs in webinars, seminars on next generation Supply Chain using S4
• Articulate and document industry specific needs in Forecast to Produce / Supply Chain processes
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 9 years of SAP work experience and at least 5 years of consulting experience.
• At least 1 year of SAP S4 HANA experience in Supply Chain and at least 1 Full Lifecycle SAP S4 HANA project.
• Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Experience interacting with Supply Chain business executives
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Deep industry knowledge in Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, High Tech or Energy
• It is preferred that candidates will also live within 2 hours drive time of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Basking Ridge, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin