Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fitchburg, Massachusetts
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying employees of service standards.
* Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reports.
* Assures outlet areas achieve the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, preparation and service.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying in serving area and replenishing them.
* Keeps equipment running by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance and calling for repair.
* Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment.
* Must represent the Food and Beverage Department and Great Wolf Lodge in a professional and courteous manner.
* Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings.
* Easily adjusts the message to match the audience.
* Manages the operation for optimal guest service.
* Promotes team spirit and works together to achieve team goals.
* Remains productive, positive, and provides solutions in stressful situations.
* Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
* Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling attendance requirements.
* Thorough understanding of sanitation related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled