Operations Analyst (Hauppauge, NY) (5481-228) at Presidio Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: HAUPPAUGE, New York
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We are seeking a full time Sales Operations Analyst in our Hauppauge, NY office. The ideal candidate will be extremely motivated to learn Presidio core business, have excellent oral and written communication skills and will be able to work independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, hardworking and self-motivated.
* Working directly with the VP, Sales Operations on reporting and analyzing key business metrics
* Analyzing and reporting on bookings details. This reporting will be performed weekly with more detailed analysis required for months and quarter end.
* Working closely with our VPs of Sales on monthly booking commitments
* Preparing monthly reporting for our VPs Sales including pipeline, revenue backlog, quarterly bookings and annual booking attainment. These report are ultimately used by our Area President.
* Assist in timely recognition of revenue for bookings
* Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
* 0-2 years experience in professional work environment (internship experience, etc.)
* Must maintain a professional work appearance and demeanor
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must be proactive
* Advanced computer skills using Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
* Accurate typing, filing, record keeping, grammar, and spelling
* Ability and willingness to work approved overtime on an occasional basis to meet workload demands
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* A demonstrated orientation to detail, strong analytical and organization skills
* Ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making with a high degree of initiative and self-coordination
* Comfortable in a changing work environment
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal.
Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com or call 212.652.5700.
Hauppauge, New York, United States