HR Manager II - Sales & Marketing Job at Boston Scientific Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Valencia, California
Can Work Offsite
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
About the role:
Support execution of Human Capital Strategy via alignment of HR initiatives and processes. Partner with HR leaders and HR Centers of Excellence to address and satisfy the strategic needs of client groups. Provide HR leadership and direction to organization and may manage team members at the site level.
Your responsibilities include:
* Responsible for providing HR leadership and team direction in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, labor relations, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
* Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
* Provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to address and satisfy client group(s) requirements. Apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
* Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
* Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
* Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
What we re looking for
* BA or BS Degree with 7+ years experience in Human Resources, or master s degree and 5+ years experience in Human Resources
* Demonstrated achievement working in a global, complex, highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with business impact.
* High level knowledge of legal implications of the employment relationship with experience managing employee relations
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, negotiation, and presentation skills
* Expertise and application of internal/external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards
* Strong coaching, influencing, change management, and mediation experience within a consulting framework and role
* Excellent change and project management skills along with the demonstrated ability to gather, analyze, and utilize data to influence business decisions
* People-management experience, including coaching and developing direct reports, and leading a team to meet objective
Can Work Offsite
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 396758
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Medical, Consulting, HR Manager, Medical Technology, Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, Human Resources