Manager, Public Sector Marketing at Prudential
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
At Prudential Retirement, we are passionate about making long-term financial security a reality for millions of individuals. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. Our teams are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put people at the center and help improve organizational and individual wellness.
The Public Sector Vertical Marketing Manager, Full Service Marketing will be responsible for management of the strategy and execution of marketing activities for the Public Sector vertical of the Full Service business within Prudential Retirement. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker who seeks to deeply understand the specific needs and behaviors of customers in order to deliver innovation and differentiation.
This individual will also work closely with Full Service business team members to refine and articulate the value proposition and brand promise. The Public Sector Vertical Marketing Manager will also be involved in developing and driving an integrated strategic marketing plan that supports business objectives around growth, retention and profitability. The individual will work closely with corporate partners (Customer Office, Brand Marketing) and other division marketing leads to ensure alignment with the Corporate brand and foster partnership around cross division initiatives.
The Public Sector Vertical Marketing Manager will work closely with our Sales and Strategic Relationship group in addition to other constituents across the business (Product, Customer Experience and Research, Finance).
Success will be determined by this individual’s impact on:
- Sales, engagement, retention and profitable growth
- Creating a voice in the market place that creates differentiation and drives advocacy
- Maintaining a low cost, scalable, low complexity operating model that enables the Marketing Execution operation to operate in a low cost, high impact fashion
- Bringing the value proposition to life and drive positive change in the organization that reinforces the value proposition
- Creating a positive organizational climate that encourages personal growth, team engagement and leads by example
The Public Sector Vertical Marketing Manager, Full Service, plays a key role within an organization that is structured to partner with the business to drive growth and engagement. This individual will be accountable for delivering scalable, high impact solutions that create differentiation in the market place.
- Develop and drive an integrated Marketing Strategy and Execution plan for the Public Sector vertical that is aligned to drive business results.
Partner with members of the Full Service Marketing Strategy team to:
- Develop high impact and focused marketing strategies and execution plans that reinforce the brand and value proposition, drive growth and engagement among various constituents.
- Fully integrate and prioritize marketing plans.
- Ensure marketing strategies reduce cost and complexity and are repeatable and scalable.
- Develop learning agendas and continuous improvement models for all activities.
- Ensure deep customer insight is at the center of all marketing plans.
- Ensure marketing activities adhere to budgeted allocations, advising on making trade-offs and choices to drive high impact solutions using the best methods possible.
- Ensuring an “end-to-end” mindset and connectivity across all marketing actions.
- Ensure we are maximizing impact of external and internal communications.
The ideal candidate will have strong business and strategic marketing experience with a proven track record of creating growth and market differentiation. Other relevant qualifications are:
- 5-7 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry (public sector experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid understanding of the Retirement industry
- Experience working with external agencies
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience with digital marketing and new marketing trends
- Proven analytical skills enabling the individual to collaborate with others to identify potential solutions and to think objectively
- Strong project management skills, with high attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of the company, industry, products and services
- Ability to work independently to achieve objectives, seeking manager's input as needed
- FINRA Series 6 license required within 120 days of hire