Product Manager, Neuromodulation Job at Boston Scientific Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Valencia, California
Additional Locations: (n/a); US-CA-Los Angeles
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment that rewards hard work and grit* Are you interested in gaining visibility with senior leadership* If working on challenging projects with autonomy and the opportunity to grow motivates you, we want to speak with you!
We are looking for people who:
* Thrive in an ambiguous environment that requires leadership and critical decision making
* With courage to stand up for their ideas and influence others while listening to feedback and being flexible to change their mind in the face of new data
* Overcome challenges, create a diverse team in thought, practice and competencies and learn from mistakes
About the Role
The Product Manager for Marketing will be involved in all aspects of developing and launching products for our Neuromodulation Spinal Cord Stimulation franchise.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Act as the product development marketing core team member responsible for:
* Providing voice-of-the-customer marketing specifications to the R&D team
* Guiding the writing of customer requirements documents, creating product labeling, defining user-validation activities, developing claims, surgical technique generation and generating product forecasts
* As the product commercialization lead, develop and execute a comprehensive global & US launch plan and strategy for new products including: developing product positioning, defining marketing messages and collateral, developing sales and physician education programs and training both domestic and international marketing and sales teams.
* Champion product commercialization activities across multiple internal and external groups such as engineering, packaging and labeling, regulatory, clinical, quality, sales, sales training, clinical training, etc.
* Identify and lead market research to identify market needs and the corresponding product solution opportunities
* Establish relationships with key opinion leaders in the field
* Acquire and analyze feedback from key opinion leaders, current and potential customers, third party market research and internal stakeholders
* Possess an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry in general and more specifically, the segments targeted by assigned products, including the motivators for action
* Creates and implements market development strategies to target key customers
What we ve looking for in you
* Bachelor s degree required; MBA preferred
* Minimum of 3 years product marketing experience including product development required
* Healthcare, technology or consumer goods experience required; medical device preferred
* Demonstrated ability of collecting user requirements (Voice of the customer)
* Cross functional team leadership experience required. Ability to collaborate and work with others in a dynamic, matrix environment.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills including developing relationships in all levels of the organization and indirectly influencing business objectives
* Ability to overcome challenges, professionally or personally required
* Physician/Provider engagement experience preferred
* Sales force engagement experience preferred
* Previous product launch experience preferred
* Up to 30% travel required (mostly US; some global may be required)
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 406157
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Medical Technologist, Neurology, Medical, Engineer, Law, Healthcare, Engineering, Legal