CY Coordinator at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Work with the best. Drive your own success.
XPO Logistics, a global leader in logistics, is looking for a highly skilled professional to coordinate yard equipment. At XPO, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. When you join us, you’ll discover that it’s more than a better job. It’s a better life.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Perform equipment inspection for both outbound and inbound equipment
- Inspect and record genset readings on live loaded reefer
- Conduct equipment inventories and report discrepancies
- Conduct random inspections of container yard perimeter fence
- Verify steamship bookings and equipment release per IAW established procedures
- Perform safety checks as required by management and report tractor safety related deficiencies
- Assist and monitor M and R vendor performance on the container yard
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communications skills required and the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to maintain a valid driver license
It’d be great if you also have:
- One year of transportation experience
- Driving experience and/or maintenance experience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.