Senior Specialist Technical Project Manager (Government) at AT&T
Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Location: Vienna, VirginiaJob Description:
The Senior Specialist Technical Project Manager will work within an Agile framework for network transport-centric service development and associated transition to operations and will function as the Agile Product Owner.
This position’s responsibilities include:
- developing and adapting the product vision
- acquiring detailed requirements from stakeholders and customers and building/maintaining relationships with these groups
- clearly communicating the business requirements to the team
- writing and decomposing user stories and developing acceptance criteria for these stories
- creating and maintaining the Product backlog and sorting the product backlog items according to priority
- assisting the Scrum Master to organize sprint review meetings and attending sprint planning meetings.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in network services technical project management.
- Minimum 12 months experience with Agile project management.
- Experience with formal systems engineering processes methodologies. Bachelor’s degree or related experience, preferably in Information Technology or related field of study.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Required Clearance: Secret
- DoD network design, engineering, or configuration management.
- Familiarity with DoD systems engineering principles and processes.
- Experience with DIACAP processes and STIG requirements.
- Experience designing complex, integrated solutions.
- Advanced technical (e.g. Cisco) and Project Management certifications.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V