Lead Marketing Manager at AT&T
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: El Segundo, CaliforniaJob Description:
The AT&T Product Marketing Management team is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and analytical candidate to join us in our El Segundo, CA offices as a Lead Marketing Manager.
The Lead Marketing Manager contributes to creating a best-in-class experience that celebrates the nexus of entertainment and technology. The focus will be creating actionable strategies based on sound financial thinking and inferences from knowledge of this dynamic and rapidly evolving media landscape. You will work cross-functionally to increase overall customer value through optimizing customer experience, driving upgrades, creating retention offers and balancing advertising on the platform.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing to onboard, retain, build loyalty, and to increase lifetime value by engaging customers utilizing data driven, personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage
- Collaborating and building strong teamwork and communications with internal stakeholders including Care, Analytics, Marketing, Product, Finance
- Work with offer acquisition and digital teams to proactively minimize customer friction during the sales process
- Lead metric-driven retention and upgrade strategies at the chat centers, with a focus on optimizing training and offers
- Ensure messaging and content is consistent across all customer touch points
- Steward of the customer journey, understanding in detail and identifying key opportunities for optimization across every stage
To be successful in this role you will excel at the following:
- Communication skills with ability to address business, marketing and technical audiences
- Detailed oriented approach to ensure positive impact
- Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals
- Resourcefulness and problem solving