Senior Manager, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis at Haemonetics Corporation
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Braintree, Massachusetts
Contribute to the overall strategic direction and successful outcome of global financial planning and analysis. May conduct market research and work with outside council and economic specialists using discounted cash flow, earnings dilution, strategic screens, sensitivity analysis and other business investments. Interface with senior and executive level management to set project priorities, develop analysis plan and communicate project status and outcome. Manage special project analysis and prepare reports for senior level management. Responsible for leading the project analysis, business development analysis support and reporting and analysis of the Company’s financial statement.
• Additional projects as assigned.
• Communicate frequently with senior corporate financial management about developments in the business, issues, risks and opportunities.
• Define and lead projects for optimization of forecasting and management reporting processes and systems.
• Develop financial models for forecasting and project analysis.
• Participate in financial analysis developing potential new investments, ventures and business relationships.
• Provide consolidated financial reporting and analysis of worldwide structure to support and develop key MBO’s.
• Provide senior management with concise reporting and insightful analysis.
• Support field/divisional finance teams on M&A analysis as needed to ensure effective modeling and analysis is completed and submitted on the Divisional level.
• Support of Corporate Finance and Business Development with the preparation and review the financial analysis of potential new investments, ventures and business relationships on a global basis.
Required Bachelor's Degree Finance or Accounting
Preferred Master's Degree MBA or
Preferred Other CPA
Required 8 years Financial/Accounting experience
Required Other Equivalent combination of education and experience
Licenses and Certifications:
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Required Financial/Accounting experience
Required Equivalent combination of education and experience