Finance Intern - Summer 2018 at The Dial Corporation
Posted in Accounting 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Finance Interns at Henkel perform cost analysis, forecasting, reporting, and controlling functions. They work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Supply Chain colleagues to analyze the most effective ways to manage our operations, through financial modeling and other ad-hoc analysis. Interns will be able to gain a comprehensive understanding of a consumer packaged goods business from the perspective of the Henkel Financial Controlling function.
What we offer
- Currently enrolled in Undergraduate Finance or Accounting program.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; solid analytical skills; working knowledge of financial terms.
- Ability to quickly learn how to analyze data.
- Speak English fluently
- Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- US citizen or possess long-term US Work Authorization
Who we are looking for
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills: Ability to gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis.
- Communication Skills: Clearly articulate ideas through concise and timely written correspondence. Strong verbal communication and presentation skills are also desired.
- Project Planning Skills: Understand timing constraints of work and initiates activities with sufficient lead time to successfully deliver project deadlines.
- PC Skills: High level of proficiency with spreadsheets and word processing software.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career