Digital Content Manager at Mizuho Bank
Posted in Public Relations 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Americas – Corporate Communications & Marketing
The Mizuho Americas Corporate Communications & Marketing team plays a critical role in managing the brand’s reputation and is consistently relied upon to promote the business to internal and external stakeholders. The team is comprised of industry leading experts, who regularly deliver high impact results for the business.
Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, the ideal candidate for this role will have exceptional communications and product management skills. You must have a solid understanding of the content lifecycle, from ideation to execution. You are a creative collaborator excited about improving how we produce and publish content through both internal and external channels.
This position coordinates content planning, development and execution across our digital and social channels. Ideal candidates must be comfortable working in a flexible environment and establishing new processes to meet team needs.
- Maintain calendar of upcoming content across digital and social media channels, including our employee intranet, external website, email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Meet with team members and relevant business leads to understand upcoming initiatives and determine content opportunities to promote
- Advise on the best digital or social media channels to support upcoming initiatives
- Look for opportunities to repurpose assets and messaging based on the existing content strategy
- Manage media plans for large-scale marketing campaigns, determining proper channels based on target audience and campaign objectives
- Draft and/or edit copy for channels to ensure alignment with brand voice and guidelines
- Coordinate with the VP of Social Media to draft social media posts based on upcoming initiatives outlined in the content calendar
- Develop creative briefs and partner with our in-house creative services team to source and/or develop any assets needed for use on digital or social media channels
Content Delivery and Promotion
- Manage publishing of content to internal and external digital channels, including our intranet, website and email
- Assist with our digital media efforts across content distribution networks such as Dianomi or Outbrain
- Coordinate with the VP of Social Media to manage paid social media efforts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Liaise with agency partners to execute SEO/SEM and other Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, while managing relevant vendor and agency relationships
Content Measurement and Governance
- Identify patterns and trends in our target audiences’ behavior to inform recommendations to drive conversion and ROI
- Measure against benchmarks and provide optimization recommendations to social media and digital marketing leads
- Analyze creative performance following A/B tests and provide guidance to the in-house design team or agencies on future collateral
- Prepare ad-hoc reports to highlight marketing activities and campaign performance, as requested by business partners
- Maintain content lifecycle processes, best practices, and ensure content aligns with the brand
- 4-6 years of related experience at a digital agency or in a corporate marketing team
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience with multiple digital marketing channels, including web, email, social, etc.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills with deep understanding of tone and voice and how to adapt for various channels
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Digital publishing and content management experience, familiar with publishing platforms
- Excellent organization and project management abilities
- Self-starter with out-of-the box problem solving skills who can independently drive results
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment to collaborate, develop and execute strategies
- Proficiency with social marketing and listening tools, such as Facebook Ads Manager, Percolate, Radian6 or NetBase
- Experience working on integrated PPC (Pay Per Click), SEM, social media and digital advertising campaigns
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.