Chemical Operator at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Enoree, South Carolina
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain a clean work environment complying with 5S housekeeping standards
- Be able to read and understand batch sheets for mixer operations.
- Ability to understand and correct process variability.
- Perform sampling and viscosity checks.
- Operate drum un-loader
- Be able to perform scrubber inspections and filter changes
- Able to print labels
- Operate a lift truck
- Operate compactor
Who we are looking for
Education — Must be able to pass Henkel’s basic skills assessments; high school diploma or GED
- Experience — 1 year manufacturing experience, forklift experience
Special skills — Computer knowledge
Certifications and licenses — N/A
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to pass forklift certification and operate the forklift on a daily basis
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career