Vice President, Enterprise Tech PR at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Public Relations 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Mateo, California
About the Job
We are currently looking for a Vice President with strong enterprise technology experience for our Silicon Valley office.
The Vice President shares responsibility with the Sr. Vice President for the leadership in areas of client service, new business, team morale, development and management, and ensuring consistent excellence in the quality of work delivered to clients within the Enterprise Tech realm.
You’ll develop and drive PR strategies and programs. You must be an expert in the areas of total account management including day-to-day account activity, traditional and emerging PR strategies and the provision of sound creative and strategic counsel to clients to support their business objectives.
In this role, you have the opportunity to support existing clients, and also will support in developing and presenting new business opportunities. You must think and do. We are looking for masters of the craft, who are excellent people leaders, client counselors and will roll up their sleeves and stay close to the work.
You will succeed at Zeno if you are fearless, resourceful, tenacious, and bring to the table an expertise in client relations, deep knowledge of traditional strategies and a passion for electronics and retail markets, and drive great results while building strong, productive relationships with your clients and your team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise technology PR, with agency experience preferred
- Corporate experience a plus: message and program development, executive thought leadership
- Digitally savvy, personally and professionally. You understand that any client program should be rounded out with social elements in today’s world
- Loving all things technology a plus (Do you read Mashable regularly? Follow your favorite reporters’ twitter feeds? Geek out on new mobile devices and accessories?
- Collaborative spirit, thrive in close team environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong presentation skills, experience developing and delivering client presentations, including new business
- A history of success in providing sound creative and strategic counsel to clients and building credibility with senior level client contacts
- Results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, the ability to think on your feet and respond quickly as business factors shift
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs
- Proven leadership experience, mentoring and developing junior talent
About Your Benefits
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a variety of medical and dental choices, vacation, optional and sick time. We also offer a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, a prescription drug benefit plan, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and programs that support flexibility and promote work/life balance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit wellness program offers financial support to pursue the wellness activity of your choice.
Zeno Group's culture is innovative and energetic. If you thrive on a creative challenge and are looking for an opportunity that offers plenty of growth potential and career development, then we are looking for you!
Say hello on Twitter: @zenogroup. Join us on Facebook: Facebook.com/zenogroup