Content Reviewer - Culver City at Moravia
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: CULVER CITY, California
Moravia is looking for Content Reviewers with a keen eye for detail, experienced in Localization, Editing or Proofreading.
Candidates must have native speaker fluency in one of the following target languages:
- English (with experience in PanAsian and Middle East market)
- Spanish (Spain)
- French (France & Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Our client is a Fortune 100 company located in Culver City, CA.
Content Reviewers will be asked to create appealing trendy texts for media related content, review creative writing content, improving tone and style if necessary to match client's standards. Reviewers will assess whether the writing is good and appropriate for the target country´s market, and if thepiece is compelling and appealing enough for its purpose.
- Hourly, non-exempt position
- W2 payroll position
- Working hours: 09:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Onsite position in Culver City, CA
- Eligible to work in the US
- Native speaker fluency of target language
- Cultural awareness of targeted language
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Must be able to type in the target language with local keyboard
Skills and Experience
- Familiar with iOS products, services and features preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Flexible with tasks, easily adapt to change in project
- Good knowledge and level of interest in cultural goods
- Excellent knowledge of multiple music genres
- Strong functional skills, tech savvy
- Prior translation, editing and proofreading experience preferred
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your résumé.