Northern Plains Water Truck Driver at Complete Energy Services Inc.
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Type: Full Time
Location: Greeley, Colorado
Business Unit ..
Northern Plains Trucking (NPT) is an oilfield services company serving the oilfields of Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming. Located in Greeley, NPT was founded in 1997 and was acquired by Complete Production Services 2008. With the acquisition by Superior Energy Services, NPT is now part of one of the largest oilfield service companies in the world.
We are currently seeking Truck Drivers, Class A and Hazmat preferred, Day/Mid/Night Shift to join our team. Under the supervision of our truck supervisor, the driver hauls loads from various locations, and the driver is also responsible for ensuring the operation of all equipment associated with the truck, including hoses, fittings, and pumps. He or she must have intermediate knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier DOT regulations and emergency response procedures as they pertain to flammable liquids and be able to complete all paperwork including tickets, vehicle inspection reports, and driver's daily logs. This position has the potential for driving in harsh climates.
The pay range for this position is $21-23/hour.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions of the job) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accurately gauge tanks when hauling on a daily basis.
- Assure that paperwork such as timesheets, tickets, and records of loads hauled/transferred are completed accurately and forwarded to supervisor daily.
- Assure that trucks are maintained and are in good working condition. Must fill out Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report (per DOT Regulations) daily.
- Must keep vac pump greased and oiled, keep bowie pump greased, check oil, tires, hoses and fitting daily.
- Must complete Vehicle Inspection Report and Driver's Daily Log each day and forward to supervisor at the end of the day (per DOT regulations).
- Drivers assist in cleanup of spills on locations as directed by supervisor.
- Assist other team drivers whenever necessary.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Dependable attendance.
- Attend all required safety meetings.
- Understand that there will be exposure to diesel, chemicals, crude oil and petroleum products.
- Responsible for conducting all field activities safely and accurately.
Responsible for operating and maintaining all company equipment and property.
- Follow safe work and good housekeeping practices.
- Other duties as required by supervisor, within the scope of the position.
- Ability to utilize and maintain electronic ticketing.
- Safely operate the truck to haul loads from various locations.
Education and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Class "A" or "B" Commercial Driver's License with tanker endorsement.
- 12 months of driving experience.
- Must have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards.
- Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be willing to work in all climates.
- Average reading and writing ability to read location directions and prepare tickets and reports accurately is required.
- Must have good organizational skills to complete, organize, and forward water tickets, vehicle inspection reports, and driver's daily logs in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to regularly climb stairs on 10, 15, and 20 foot production tanks, or 10' ladder on Frac tanks.
- Must have the ability to occasionally do heavy lifting (up to 80 lbs) when needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English to the extent that s/he is able to understand as well as able to give verbal and written instructions to ensure safe and effective communication; and the ability to perform simple math skills using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and simple calculations).
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes: overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position please select the link below "Apply for this job online".
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.