Aviation Digital Marketing Specialist at Garmin USA
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Olathe, Kansas
As a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, our focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use in every market we serve. That makes us an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives us the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing and communications.
Our sales and marketing teams talk the talk and walk the walk, marketing hundreds of products worldwide for consumer, business and military applications. Our highly-motivated sales professionals not only initiate new relationships, but also maintain positive rapport with established dealers. Our marketing teams support the sales teams, ensuring quality marketing materials are initiated, scheduled, produced, documented and archived. If marketing and selling a quality product at an affordable price is in your plan, then let’s strategize.
We are looking for a full time Aviation Digital Marketing Specialist at our headquarters in Olathe, KS to primarily lead all aspects of creating and managing digital assets to ensure successful creation and utilization of product images and supporting marketing graphics for Garmin’s Aviation business segment. Other essential functions for this role include:
- Creates digital assets by generating compelling product screens, product photography, illustrations, lifestyle imagery and more for use across marketing materials like web, social media, brochures, packaging and by industry partners
- Manage curation of aviation digital assets in Garmin Digital Asset Management system
- Develops creative vision for technical marketing deliverables
- Develop and gain consensus of best approach to producing digital assets
- Coordinate supporting activities required to produce assets prior to release of new products and features
- Produces digital asset kit in advance of new product announcements for Garmin partners to access
- Ensures accuracy of assets via own expertise and/or approval of technical expert
- Develops and maintains marketing-specific product specifications and product compatibilities
Candidates qualified for this role will possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or another field related to the essential functions of this job description and a minimum of one year sales or marketing experience. Other qualifications include:
- Must possess current pilot certification
- Demonstrated proficiency with graphical editing graphical editing using Photoshop, In-Design or equivalent
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment
- Superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and quality
Our benefits, designed to lead an evolving marketplace, support innovation and encourage a healthy balance between work and life, keep us competitive and allow our associates to make their own decisions about their well-being and future. We offer a choice of healthcare plans—with low or no premiums—which consistently rank in the 90th percentile when compared to other high-tech employers, plus dental and vision plans for you and your family. In addition, our financial benefits rate 82% above the median for technology companies comparable in size. Our 401K retirement plan provides 5% of pay base contribution plus a match of 75 cents for every dollar you contribute to a maximum of 10% of your compensation. The employee stock purchase plan allows for shares to be bought at a 15% discount.