Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Infosys– ORC – Principal Consultant - Enterprise Applications – Oracle MDM - Product Data Hub & Supplier Data Hub
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Principal Consultant - EA, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Belcamp, MD. This position may require some travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with IT.
• At least 10+ years of experience in Oracle ERP consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• Detailed functional knowledge and minimum 3-4 full cycle implementations as a consultant using one or more of the following Oracle EBS modules on R12:
o Oracle Product Data Hub
o Oracle Supplier Data Hub
o Oracle Purchasing
o Oracle Inventory
• Sound knowledge of the MDM architecture and how it can be interfaced with all the upstream and downstream systems. Also should have good knowledge of how these modules interact and reside on the base EBS modules of Inventory, Supplier and Customer.
• Along with Oracle EBS MDM expertise, candidate should have onsite implementation experience as a Consultant.
• Candidate should have knowledge of best practices for manufacturing L1/L2 processes.
• Knowledge of Visio for creating process maps and application architectures.
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin