Loan Accounting Manager at Customers Bank
Posted in General Business 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Phoenixville, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Job ID 2018-5071
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-PA-Phoenixville
Posted Date 4 weeks ago
At Customers Bank, we believe in working hard, working smart, working together to deliver memorable customer experiences, and having fun. Our vision, mission, and values guide us along our path to achieve excellence. Passion, attitude, creativity, integrity, alignment, and execution are cornerstones of our behaviors. They define who we are as an organization and as individuals. Everyone is encouraged to have personal development plans. By doing so, our team members are on their way to achieve their highest potential and be successful in their personal and professional lives.
Customers Bank, recently named by Forbes magazine as the 35th Best Bank in America (there are over 5,700 banks in the United States!), has an immediate opening for a Loan Accounting Manager within our SBA Servicing area of Loan Administration. As the Loan Accounting Manager, you will oversee the area that is responsible for supporting the operations and administration of SBA Lending to ensure a smooth process for SBA Loans. Success in this role is measured by lack of servicing exceptions/fees from Colson services, proper servicing of the current portfolio of 250+SBA loans, and handling a monthly volume of new SBA loans of up to thirty (30) per month.
We are looking for a team player who has an extremely high attention to detail and thrives in a deadline intensive environment.
- Daily reconciliation of Loan Control account. Work daily with payment processing team to ensure this account is managed in the most efficient way.
- Review Deferred Costs and Fees to ensure they are earning properly.
- Perform GL reconciliations of in-process accounts, etc.
- Back-up for SBA 1502 Report creation.
- Assist in origination of new escrow processing for Commercial Loans.
- Back-up for SBA servicing functions.
- Assist in HMDA/CRA review process.
- Participate in New Loan Audits - especially for SBA loans.
- Help with Rate Change processing.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the banking industry required.
- Commercial loan or Accounting experience preferred.
- SBA servicing with Colson services experience highly desired.
- Loan Operating systems and prior audit/post-closing loan experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Influential leader with strong relationship building skills across various Business Units within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Customers Bank will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, seeking priority referral of qualified protected veterans.