Group Insurance Call Center Technical Lead at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dresher, Pennsylvania
If you have technical experience in the world of Group Insurance that you’re looking to leverage in a unique way to support a specialized team of talented representatives in servicing Group Insurance’s largest customer, the Walmart Technical Lead role will allow you to exercise those skills and develop your abilities even further! The Walmart technical lead provides daily support and coaching to Customer Service Team members supporting the Walmart Customer Service team; reviews and resolves a variety of routine and complex cases/transactions, and resolves various escalated issues. Some examples of this include, but are not limited to, the following:
Supporting the Walmart Customer Service Team: shares team results, including efficiency/quality scores, phone statistics, and error trends with team members and management. Responsible for achieving organizational goals through coaching and developing Customer Service Professionals (CSPs). Assists in cross training and new hire training of operational team members. Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Walmart and takes ownership on issues impacting that client relationship, keeping all staff members trained on client, plan, and procedural information. Provides technical call coaching and side-by-side guidance with CSPs. Identifies errors and provides detailed feedback to processors.
Partnering with other business units: Attends meetings and actively participates in projects and initiatives as assigned. Develops positive and effective business relationships with key partners across the organization. Acts as a liaison between contact center team and business partners. Conducts and coordinates training for CSPs and other staff members. Schedules, facilitates and participates in partnership meetings. Shares trends and feedback with functional areas, control partners, Distribution partners, and the Walmart client directly.
Partnering with Group Insurance Call Center Leadership: Partners with Associate Managers and Manager of Customer Service to identify service opportunities and shares key findings and observations with management. Shares trends and feedback with partners in Life Call Center, especially when it may impact other clients. Takes inbound telephone calls during periods of heavy volume and as otherwise deemed necessary. Partners with and provides support to other Contact Center Tech Leads, including monthly cross-functional Tech Lead meetings and ongoing project support. Seeks process improvements and identifies training opportunities and discusses regularly with Associate Manager, other Tech Leads and Contact Center Management Team.
Organizing Team Workload: Accurately tracks work on an ongoing daily basis, including work assigned outside of contact center to other business partners. Monitors service level and takes action as needed, generally under the direction of the Associate Manager, or other members of the Contact Center Management or Workforce Management team. Takes ownership of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting tasks for Call Center Leadership and Distribution. Provides back-up for Associate Manager. Has the ability to process transactions normally reserved for specific functional areas, where applicable.
- Change Agent: must be able to drive positive change, and to articulate to the staff the rationale for change.
- Conceptual thinker: ability to identify trends and suggest different and creative ways of meeting or customer’s needs.
- Problem Solver: ability to inspire staff on the critical importance of problem resolution and prevention. Must be comfortable with analyzing available data and making recommendations for handling.
- Communicator: excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in delivering feedback and providing coaching to others
- Prioritizer: strong organizational/time management skills required; demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Goal setter: self-motivated, resourceful and high degree of personal and team accountability with a drive for tangible results and ongoing improvement.
- Group Insurance customer service experience and prior contact center experience required.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of MS Office and Lotus notes required.
- Possess expert-level knowledge in Group Insurance services and procedures.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with members of the contact center and business partners.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Flexibility with regard to schedule – must be able to work various shifts and overtime as needed.
- Spanish fluency preferred (but not required).