Account Supervisor, Brand at Ketchum
Posted in Public Relations 30+ days ago.
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Ketchum’s Dallas office is looking to add an Account Supervisor to their dynamic agency. This is a tremendous opportunity to work on a high profile account, where your work is making a direct impact on our client’s success and helping achieve great results. Come work with a team that’s energized to deliver highly strategic, media savvy and results oriented work for their clients. Ketchum is an agency that’s committed to the development of its people, and we’ve created a culture where our people are energized to deliver highly creative and results-oriented work for clients.
Perform a wide range of duties including development of client programs, strategic planning, staff development and financial management. Serve as key liaison among client, account team and agency management
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for
successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field. Master’s degree in a communications field desirable
- At least five years of public relations experience, including project management and one year of basic supervisory experience
- Self-starter and decisive yet knows when to approach senior staff when needed
- Experience counseling senior level clients
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of emerging channels like social media, video, and content partnerships in relation to media mix
- Experience working in interagency teams with multiple marketing partners
- Successful track record of helping to build and present concepts/programs for clients and effectively executing programs
- Ability to spot digital trends and insights and share with teams in order to mobilize develop and motivate