Oracle EBS Finance Lead at Wilsonart
Posted in Information Technology 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Type: Full Time
Location: Temple, Texas
- Planning and delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives to the business leveraging Oracle e-Business Suite financial modules.
- Ensure the successful delivery of business requirements, functional configuration and delivery of business requirements leveraging Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Prepare and/or validate solutions for enhancements against Oracle best practices
- Conduct business workshop sessions and facilitate/document business requirements to understand business demand and initiatives
- Provide hands on setup and functional module implementation/configuration
- Study current business process flows and suggest options for business optimization and efficiency
- Remain current on Oracle applications knowledge ensuring compliance throughout the project initiatives
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and analyze solutions for process improvement
- Ownership and accountability of the release management process to include prioritizing, planning, building, testing and execution in accordance with compliance requirements
- Responsible for data conversion, cutover, go-live and production support
- Tasks as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance Information Systems, or related field
- 10+ years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
- Hands-on Experience with Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, Cash Management, TCA Customer Model, SLA, EB-Tax, AGIS.Subject Matter Expert in atleast three modules.
- Experience with implementation and rollout of current release of Oracle EBS Applications (R12)
- Familiarity with Oracle Application Implementation Methodologies
- Must possess excellent communication skills, strong business knowledge and the ability to collaborate effectively at various levels in the company.
- Prior experience in leading teams and projects in a global environment
- Agile and Waterfall implementation experience