Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Infosys– DNA – Lead Consultant – Data Strategy
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Los Angeles, CA. This position may require 80-100% travel or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of overall experience IT or mix if IT and IT Consulting type roles.
• At least 4 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 4 years of experience in data disciplines, with over 6 years in relevant advisory roles
• At least 3 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Conduct Business Workshops, Analytical and quantitative skills , Stake Holder Assessment
• BI & Analytics Assessment, Solution Architecture Blue Print & Implementation Roadmap Creation Experience. Can assess data, BI & Analytics capability maturity and offer a coherent, relevant & achievable flight path
• Understanding of concepts of Data Strategy, Data Governance & Data Management
• Value Proposition creation
• Work with Infosys and client teams to define a future state vision for the Information Management.
• Work with Infosys and client teams to understand/define/refine the “Next Generation” Information Management Framework.
• Review of existing BI deployment and its alignment with the organization's BI vision and objectives
• Conduct workshops and interview sessions, and surveys with various stakeholders of the BI solution to understand current user requirements, physical implementation, future expectations, technical challenges and solution scalability.
• Work with the client to ensure Information within their area is accurately defined and modelled within the business information model, and for providing these definitions for approval by the Information Owners.
• Implementing elements of the Information management strategy. You will define, design, implement and operate Information processes to satisfy Information Management policy in the client organization.
• Work with Infosys and client teams to identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired solution, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin