Contract Administrator - modular construction - Orlando, FL at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Legal Admin 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job ID: 122883
Oldcastle SurePods is the leading manufacturer of fully outfitted, modular building components in North America with over 15,000 bathroom pods and over 100,000 total modules manufactured and installed (security, telecom, educational, bathrooms, shelters). Oldcastle SurePods is part of Oldcastle Inc., the largest building materials company in North America. We are a proud reflection of hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies, and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
SurePods is searching for an efficient and detail oriented Contract Administrator to contribute to our success through advanced contract management skills. Reporting directly to the President of SurePods in this critical role you will be responsible for creating and interpreting contract provisions and interfacing with project owners, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers to ensure contract provisions are applied to positively impact the bottom line of our pre-fabricated modular bathroom business. In addition to meeting with stakeholders and internal project managers to review and navigate terms, you will also be responsible for all aspects of contract management including organization system, records updating, invoice and billing management, and materials certifications. In this fast-paced growing organization those that are highly motivated and driven to results will have the opportunity to lead, succeed, and advance.
- At least 3 years of successful contract management experience, with a significant portion in Construction specific contract project administration
- Elite organizational ability with computer / software skills to support building and managing a highly efficient contract administration system
- Strong orientation towards results and the aggressive pursuit of compliance with terms which protect company interests
- Desire to contribute to a winning team with communication skills to productively interface internally and externally
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
SurePods is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
SurePods is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.