Proposal Writer at SourceHOV, LLC
Posted in Writing/Editing 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Troy, Texas
Manage the development of multiple proposal simultaneously, ensure the proposal is compliant, compelling, and persuasive in accordance with the solicitation, all referenced documents, and Exela standards.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development, completion, and delivery of proposals for all verticals (including public sector, healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services, publishing, legal, telecom, hospitality, commercial, etc.)
- Accountable for creating and delivering a winning proposal for each assigned opportunity and ensuring full compliance to RFP/RFI/RFQ requirements
- Facilitate all aspects of project management for assigned proposals, including initial RFP/RFI/RFQ review/analysis, template creation, task assignment, kick off/status calls, scheduling, input review/consolidation, review cycles, format, and delivery
- Craft responses to various RFP/RFI/RFQ sections utilizing existing narrative, customizing existing narrative, and creating new content
- Participate in individual and group proposal reviews and incorporate changes and improvements to proposals
- Collaborate with business development to develop win themes, cover letters, and executive summaries that best communicate Exelas competitive distinguishers and solution benefits
- Manage, create, and finalize PowerPoint presentations for use by business development (e.g., finalist presentations, demand creation meetings, etc.)
- Manage several proposals simultaneously in a high-volume, quick-turn, fast-paced environment
- Remain current with Exelas solutions, products, and messaging to ensure the companys competitive advantage is clearly communicated and understood in client-facing materials
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement of the proposal development process, as well as maintenance of databases
- Escalate conflicts and issues to Manager as required
- Participate in proposal team meetings
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proposal writing experience with excellent writing/editing capabilities, strong analytical/research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to subdivide parts of a system or approach and understand, explain, and present those parts within a proposal document
- Skilled in self-management, balancing competing priorities, and working against multiple deadlines
- Strong project management skills - planning, execution, issue resolution, control
- Effective in clearly articulating complex technical solutions and consolidating multiple streams of input into cohesive and readable narrative
- Proven ability to produce high-quality deliverables in a virtual team environment
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Adobe skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain working files and revisions of documents
- Ability to handle and use constructive feedback in order to make needed changes to proposals
- Team player with the proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
- 2 to 3 years of proposal writing experience
- Somewhere between sedentary and light work in a typical office environment.
- The candidate is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, writing, and expansive reading. The candidate is also required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work.
Exela is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ Americas veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but its a great thing to do for our business. Our Nations military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace. Additionally we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.