Implementation Manager, Client Transition at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dresher, Pennsylvania
Prudential's Group Insurance Onboarding Team is seeking an Implementation Manager who will be the project lead responsible for transitioning a customer to the Prudential platform for all Group Insurance products. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for support of the Premier segment. In this high visibility role, you will have direct customer interaction.
Responsibilities of the Implementation Manager include:
- Confirming with the sales representative and the customer the details of the sale and providing such information to the affected areas within Group Insurance to ensure the setup and maintenance of the account is done to meet the customer's expectations.
- For each account implementation project, working closely with the assigned Account Management team and various internal business partners to ensure a smooth transition at the end of the project.
- Attend Finalist and Kick-off related meetings and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with the customer, broker, TPA’s, and our internal subject matter experts.
- Providing consultative solutions and ensuring details are understood so that our administrative processes and system(s) are established correctly to include but not limited to plan design details that affect billing, eligibility, data exchange, medical underwriting, record keeping, claims, contracts, financial reporting.
- Developing, communicating, maintaining and managing the detailed project plan, timeline for account implementation projects and ensures deadlines, milestones and success criteria are met or exceeded through timely coordination and communication of the details necessary to complete an account implementation project by the agreed upon effective date.
- Identifying and managing timely and effective resolution of any issues that surface during the handling of all assigned duties. Tracking and reporting of implementation activity results in a “real time” fashion via both the customer facing Activity Tracker and the internal Implementation Database. Conducting lessons learned at the end of each account implementation phase for continuous improvement purposes.
- Maintaining business awareness of all products (i.e. Life/AD&D, Disability, Absence, Critical Illness, Voluntary Accident, etc), processes and system capabilities to enable effective communication of service capabilities.
- Assists in the training of new employees within the Implementation Services Unit and Sales & Account Management Client Services unit. Supports the organization through participation in department, operational and strategic initiatives as needed.
- College degree or the equivalent combination of education and business-related experience
- Experience and knowledge of Group Insurance products, required
- Prior group insurance industry experience and technical expertise to include employer/TPA payroll processing routines a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to consult and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments
- Proactive problem-solving ability with solutions-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of interacting with all levels of Prudential associates.
- Ability to handle increasingly high volume of work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment in a calm manner
- Ability to work independently and make decisions while considering client requirements and focusing on efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Professional Project Management designation a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project)
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Superior oral and written communication skills with proven public speaking and presentation skills
- Overnight domestic travel 25% with peaks in the summer/fall and occasional travel on short notice
- Can translate daily activity into the long-term impact on Group Insurance’s Critical Priorities
- Practical assimilation of Prudential’s Leadership Competencies