Account Project Manager, Leasing Operations at American Tower Corporation
Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
The Account Project Manager (“APM”) drives all collocation
applications through collocation and ancillary processes in order to ensure
excellent customer service and quality deliverables. The incumbent will serve as the project
manager, coordinating with internal teams on project-specific tasks and resolving
project-related contingencies that must be completed to process customer
applications. The incumbent must utilize
excellent time management skills to effectively manage a high volume of daily
tasks and outstanding deliverables through a number of reporting tools,
including but not limited to On-air Access, Salesforce.com, Siterra, Cognos,
OASIS, Oracle, Noetix, and Ad Hoc Reporting.
The incumbent is also responsible for updating customers and management regarding
the progress of all pending projects.
- Serve as single customer point of contact with direct
project management responsibilities of all leasing activities, from customer application
creation through installation closeout, which includes tracking and completing project-related
activities and providing forecasts as to when milestones will be achieved.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using siterra and cognos and
other applicable reporting.
- Report and escalate to upper management on project status as
- Manage and forecast a national amendment budget for lease
execution and commenced revenue in salesforce.com.
- Work with customers to understand, document, and analyze
their network requirements
- Train customers on systems and tools and explanation of
industry related deliverables where needed.
- Facilitate meetings and conference calls with customers
and/or internal stakeholders to report progress on project milestones and also
gather information to complete required deliverables.
- Provide leadership and motivation to cross functional
partners throughout the project life cycle.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, legal and engineering
teams and the customer as needed.
- Team with Area Sales and Strategic Sales Representatives to
provide a first-rate customer experience focused on a consistent, predictable,
and unified account/segment business approach
- Ensure contractual obligations are satisfied throughout the
collocation leasing process, including but not limited to rights of first
refusal, FAA/FCC, environmental, and land lease compliance, and pre-existing
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of customer master contracts, market-level
agreements, and pricing guidelines so that customer agreement specifics, fees
and pricing estimates can be calculated and communicated to the customer.
- Leverage effective negotiation skills to drive asset
integrity solutions through project-specific back bill negotiations, i.e.,
overcome customer objections and/or obstacles.
- Champion customer issues, challenges and opportunities
internally while providing excellent customer service
Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects and
meet timelines that require cross-functional team collaboration and ensure
continuous communication with all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to analyze customer trends and provide
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in
long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external
customers and vendors
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills;
ability to prioritize tasks for self and team to meet requirements and
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon
timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast
- Self-motivated; able to drive work both independently toward
the successful attainment of department goals and project completion dates and
as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others to provide well-rounded
and thoughtful information and solutions
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent
ability to communicate project and status updates to team and
cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
- Good strategic and problem solving skills to effectively
influence decision making in key negotiations.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable
department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the
ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in position that involved
customer interaction and support required
- 1-3 years Project management experience or equivalent
- Wireless industry experience preferred
Approximately 100% performed in climate-controlled internal
office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 10% travel may be required in
support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and
handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or
exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing
industry. Accordingly, the
responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in
accordance with business needs. More
specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or
different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor
are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to
do the job. Rather, they are intended
only to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks
that require more than 40 hours to ensure the position’s expectations and
responsibilities are met.
American Tower (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity
employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Company is committed to a policy of equal
employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on
his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed,
religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial
status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status,
genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal,
state or local law, regulation or ordinance.