Jet Program Manager at Mayo Aviation
Posted in Project Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Englewood, ColoradoJob Description:
Are you a Jet Program Manager eager to be a member of an award-winning service delivery team? Are you ready to be part of a well-established company where you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact? Are you a leader who is a master communicator and enjoys coaching a team of talented individuals? Do you enjoy having a seat at the leadership table and guiding strategic initiatives and promoting company culture? If so, we need to talk!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits within the first 30 days
- A fun environment where we take the time to laugh, and provide the best experience possible for our staff, who we consider to be family
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Package
- Career growth and advancement
- And more!
About Mayo Aviation:
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers’ needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
The Jet Program Manager is responsible for planning and oversight of all maintenance activities on assigned aircraft to ensure that they are maintained in accordance with part 145 regulatory requirements and company policies.
He or she is essential member of an award-winning service delivery team who ensures each aircraft is meticulously maintained, immaculate, and safe for flight. The Jet Program Manager must be detailed oriented and have excellent communications skills.
This will be a diverse role where you will be responsible for interviewing, coaching, performance reviews, scheduling, and communicating with clients, pilots and vendors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operations Responsibilities
- Monitor maintenance status reports and develop work packages to maintain aircraft in accordance with the approved inspection programs
- Review and support daily maintenance needs for the Part 135 / managed group
- Review time entrees daily to ensure accurate billing and manage non-revenue times
- Provides central point of contact for customers while projects are in house
- Address customer calls and sales opportunities to ensure customer needs are addressed and quoted
- Develop Team Leaders and Technicians to increase productivity
- Develop customer relationship environment to attain strong customer satisfaction
- Evaluates employee skill levels to develop training needs
- Manage team of mechanics – interviewing, coaching, reviewing performance and scheduling
- Accurately quotes customer requests in conjunction with the sales team
- Collaborate with Avionics Manager and Sales representative(s) to forecast schedules and build a business pipeline
- Responsible for inspection, troubleshooting and repair of aircraft to meet company, FAA and customer standards
- Coordinate and track the department aircraft schedule to accurately determine manpower allocation and needs
- Manage the department safety processes to ensure all requirements are met and employees are injury free
Work with Management team to evaluate future product lines and requirements for implementation
- Develop processes and standard operating procedures to drive quality and efficiency
- Forecasts production needs looking forward to expansion opportunities
- Evaluates new opportunities to determine next product line growth
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Associates degree in Aviation Maintenance or similar subject, or 5-7 years of equivalent work experience is required
- 1-3 years of supervisor experience is required
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate is required
- Private Pilot Certificate is preferred
- Previous FAA Part 135, Part 121, or Part 145 experience preferred
- CAMP/CMP tracking software experience preferred
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you