General Dentist- Muskogee, OK! $10k Sign on Bonus at Heartland Dental
Posted in Management 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma
More information about this job Overview
General Dentist " Muskogee, OK!
At Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple " advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Muskogee, OK!?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your teams success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
Its not what to do, its when to do it. Muskogee is full of things to do, from the sunny landscape of Honor Heights Park to the cool darkness of the Roxy Theater. Native American art from the likes of Willard Stone and Jerome Tiger, cardboard regattas and mud volleyball tourneys. Whether you prefer exploring the great outdoors at one of the nearby lakes or a stroll through one of our museums or stores, Muskogee has something for everyone. After all, where else can you find a real WWII submarine and a Medieval castle in the same place?
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dentals network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Visit us at www.heartland.com to learn more about how Heartland Dental can support your professional goals.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.