Junior Sales Representative at D.R. Horton, Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Temple, Texas
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Junior Sales Representative for their Sales and Marketing Department. The right candidate will be in training to manage the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from the first interaction through the close of Escrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and qualify visitors
- Demonstrate models, homes and home sites
- Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
- Document the transaction
- Track progress of loan, options and construction
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Document any cancellations
- Maintenance of all lot files and sales files
- Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures, supplies, repairs, etc
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve potential buyers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license, and be willing to travel.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.