Foreclosure Specialist I at Freedom Mortgage
Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Fishers, IndianaJob Description:
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 2044
Location: Fishers, IN
Functional Area: Servicing
Department:Foreclosures & Bankruptcy
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks and mitigate loss outside of their delegated authority. Provide management with status updates and prepare a variety of complex reports to ensure compliance with all agency, investor and insurer guidelines. Support internal staff with questions regarding foreclosure loans within their delegated authority. Responsible for ensuring the Foreclosure Process is completed accurately in adherence to mandatory state and investor timelines by acting as a liaison between Freedom Mortgage and outside counsel.
- Managing past due and approaching standard FCL cases including FNMA, GNMA (FHA,VA,USDA & Private Investors
- Follow up on all FCL actions daily/monthly to ensure investor guidelines and monthly status requirements are within compliance.
- Responsible for document execution of various financial foreclosure documents required during the foreclosure process per Federal Compliance standards.
- Ensure accounts are properly documented with actions taken, correspondence, and explanation of controllable vs non controllable delays.
- Knowledgeable in agency, investor or insurer timelines and documents requirements for judicial and non-judicial foreclosures.
- Reviews and provides HAMP certification nationwide notifications prior to foreclosure sale.
- Moving aged accounts to foreclosure sale, addressing low value properties timely, high balance reviews, lost liens to tax sale, prepare equity analysis with detail and accuracy, meeting timelines on each foreclosure file while closely monitoring attorneys and the overall quality performed on all daily job tasks.
- Ensure cases have a clear & marketable title throughout the FCL process.
- Examine FCL related expenses as they pertain to investor guidelines including contested/litigation
- Prepare bidding instructions for all sales incompliance with investor, insurer guidelines.
- Ensure the accurate & timely referral to Bankruptcy & Post sale areas.
- Endorse, certify and report all FCL sale results within 24hrs of sale.
- Coordinate with Property Preservation department to secure & maintain vacant properties.
- Working knowledge of mortgage banking, familiarity with RESPA,FDCPA &federal and state laws related to legal.
- Update databases to ensure information is accurate, complete, and accessible. Maintain records and files. Perform periodic analyses and review of data. Investigate questionable items.
- Develop a strong working relationship with network of Servicer Appointed and Designated Counsels
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!